Using Trulia in Rio Rico>Question Details

Maurita Kling, Home Buyer in 04578

Changing Password

Asked by Maurita Kling, 04578 Thu Jun 28, 2012

I am trying to change my password- I have the one sent to me via e-mail, but want to change it back to something I'll remember!!! Please send me instructions!! This should not be so hard to do!!

Answers

2
Hi Maurita,

I totally know how that goes, it's happened to me before too!

Head over to your main profile page, and select the 'Edit profile' link on the left side of the page. You can then expand the appropriate section to edit your email, password and Facebook Connect sign in information, your personal information like your display name and location, or the About Me section where you can write a summary about yourself that you want to share with the Trulia community.

Be sure to click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your changes,and please note that logging out of your account will cause those changes will take effect immediately. If you have additional questions, please email me, community@trulia.com

Ali, Community Manager
this is not an answer to anything. What the hell?

Why do you have to expand the section to change your password? this is effectively obscured.
Flag Tue Dec 25, 2012
I would suggest that if you are having problems with your password or anything else on Trulia that you contact their customer service department. The number is 800-381-8279.