Using Trulia in 29615>Question Details

Walter Gainer, Other/Just Looking in Greenville, SC

Can you reset my profile. It appears to be corrupted, and it's not the pop-up blocker. I used the help/contact feather about 7 times with no

Asked by Walter Gainer, Greenville, SC Sat May 31, 2014

respons I'm still not able to Edit and save my profile
Also I'm not able to save homes to my favorites
I also can't log into my account at the normal screen I have to reset my password and only use the link to login
I've constantly used this question to raise my issue with no response. I'm in the process of copying my favorites to Zillow. You have not been responsive

Answers

2
Walter~ call up Trulia, they should be able to assist you with this problem... Whenever I have had a issue "Trulia's" customer service ALWAYS provides me the help I need.... Good luck and I wish you all the best...
Walter join those of us who have reached out to the "help" center with a problem, gotten an automated response............ and then NOTHING happens.....nothing further.......no update or live response from a live person.
Worse yet, nothing is done to resolve the issue.

I know this doesn't help you, but you're not alone!

No idea, why, but this part of the website seems to have been abandoned as far as staff goes......
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2014