Using Trulia in 64870>Question Details

Fred Landreth, Real Estate Pro in Joplin, MO

Can you point me to the place on the site where I change the source of my listings. Some are from postlest and some from my MLS, thanks

Asked by Fred Landreth, Joplin, MO Mon Nov 16, 2009

Answers

2
Hi Fred,

Please disregard Benito's answer below. As a Trulia Pro subscriber you can change your listing source in the My Listings section of your Trulia account. Access http://www.trulia.com/account/listings to navigate to that section of your account and select the link to 'Edit listing details' for the listing you wish to update. You should then see an option to edit the listing source and once you make your changes, they should be live on our site within 24 to 36 hours.

Please let us know if you experience any difficulties with this process or if you have any other questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Fred, you will have to uncheck on postlets.com the option to feed trulia.
Go to copy/paste HTML and uncheck Trulia.
Automated Syndication
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syndicate to: Google Base Zillow
Oodle Backpage
HotPads Vast
Trulia Enormo
DotHomes Opt-in Frontdoor
Others