Serenity, Home Owner in San Fernando, CA

Can a notice to vacate property be given to a 11yr old boy?

Asked by Serenity, San Fernando, CA Sun Oct 23, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Ron Thomas’ answer
If you were renting, it might be invalid.
When the bank is Foreclosing, there are many notices; including a posted notice in the newspaper.
And if they stapled it to the door, and your son took it off and handled it to you; would that be different?
Sorry about your situation.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 25, 2011
They can nail it to the front door, so I guess they can.

Sorry to hear, it sounds like you have lost the house. I hope things get better for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 25, 2011
Is the child an occupant?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 23, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer