Question Details

Andy Shinn, Home Buyer in Redwood City, CA

Can I rename a search?

Asked by Andy Shinn, Redwood City, CA Sat Jan 5, 2013

Is it possible to rename a saved search? If so, how? I can't seem to figure it out.

Answers

4
Hi Andy,

Unfortunately at this time, it is not possible to edit the names of your saved searches.

However, I will be more than happy to forward this feature request to our engineers.

Thanks for your input, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Andrew
Community Manager
Trulia Voices
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
Agreed! Would love to name my searches!
Flag Sun Apr 13, 2014
Yes, PLEASE allow for this. I would like to be able to create custom areas for all the neighborhoods i'm interested in. name them cool neighboorhood 1, 2, 3, ....
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
Add a plus one for this request.... I have several searches and I don't know what's what... There are three called "My Custom Area" as well as two called "Viewable Map Area". It's necessary to be able to rename these to something that makes sense. Thanks!
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
In the Saved Searches area, there's a link for "Rename", but clicking on it doesn't do anything except pop up a box that says "Rename Search" with nothing more than an "X" to close it. I tried in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari all with the same results.

Anyone have any luck renaming?
Do saved searches with custom area work? When I click on one that was previously saved only one home is found (there are many for sale) and that home is not inside the custom area.
does trulia work on chrome?