Using Trulia in 57401>Question Details

Tony Valnes,  in Aberdeen, SD

Can I list on MLS through Trulia? How.?

Asked by Tony Valnes, Aberdeen, SD Mon Oct 11, 2010

Tony Being a SD native I would gladly discuss this with you. Give me a Call here in Aberdeen 605-216-3130
TRULIA is a great source for us!

Local MLS requires signatory agent. The agent or brokerage pays to be signatory. You CAN NOT List yourself.
But, You can find a flat fee internet realtor who will do this for you for about $400.

You CAN List on ZILLOW (under "Make Me Move")
You CAN List on LOOPNET (if you have income property)
You Can advertise on Craigs List.

But You will not have realtor services if you list on your own.
Hi J.,

Trulia does not currently syndicate listings, but you can learn about submitting your listings by clicking on the link below. You can use one of our partner sites if you'd like to syndicate your listings. We list both rentals and for-sale properties.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
If you are a for sale by owner, Trulia does not allow the post, you can however, try blogging about about your property--if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you--just ask--or--consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into MLS and Trulia.
As Chris mentioned, individuals cannot list properties on MLS without the assistance of a realtor. Consider listing your property with your local agent. Then, they can post your property on trulia.

Best of luck to you!
Web Reference:
I don't believe that is possible at this time. Home listings can be posted for sale on Trulia by real estate professionals, but I don't believe that you can use Trulia to post on the MLS. Contact a real estate professional in your area if you would like to list your home for sale and get it listed on the MLS.