Using Trulia in Naples>Question Details

Sergio Herna…, Real Estate Pro in Naples, FL

Are there plans for Trulia to start a Realtor rating system based on customer reviews like Zillow has, but one that actually works?

Asked by Sergio Hernandez, Naples, FL Wed Mar 30, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Sergio,

There's no plan to create an agent rating system on Trulia that I'm aware of, however we'll keep an eye on this post to see if this is something agents generally favor or not. Thank you for posting this question.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 31, 2011
I love to see if it goes into negative number :)

I don't think it will accurately portrait the agent ability. Most bad feedbacks will show up and most good feedbacks wouldn't.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 30, 2011
Most rating systems are manipulated anyway.......

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
A really GOOD rating system would be great, but all that I've seen are not GREAT for our customeres. homes.com posts their email address (opening it up for spam), so most customeres do not want to do that. Zillow requires them to open an account, again many are not willing to do that.

Therefore, if trulia decides to come up with a rating system, I hope they'll find a way to make this a system that does not require that information to be posted on the sight and will truly be a help to the realtors.

Peggy Wagner
Broker/Owner
Perfect Place Realty, LLC
239-405-4300
No rating system is full proof. Trulia needs to get it's spam problem under control before venturing out into the world of agent ratings. Why do you feel that Zillow's doesn't work. If functions like Yelp's in that reviews are screened and determined to be accurate or not, to prevent competitors from putting in false reviews. There will never be a perfect rating system.
I have never seem a rating system that was accurate.
Web Reference: http://truesarasota.com