Using Trulia in Appleton>Question Details

Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX

Are other people finding trulia is not responding tonight? I am not having pages load time after time. Is this happening to you also?

Asked by Dan Chase, Texas City, TX Wed Jun 16, 2010

I have found this is happening more and more.

PLUS the security coder for answering a question is not working right much more often in the last couple of days.

Answers

6
Hi Dan, Jeff from Trulia here - you are not imagining the site being a bit slow today, we experienced an issue this morning on one of our pieces of networking gear and have been working with the vendor to get it fixed today. Our operations team is in our data center working on it now and should have things back to normal soon.
Dan,
No problems with pages not loading, although some of them are loading very slowly. Haven't had the security problem either.
Hi dan
I am not having any issues tonight. Maybe I am used to the sometimes quirky, slow responses, so I don't notice issues when they occur!
Dan,
I find that when I have had that problem with other sites and it seems to come back to internet explorer or my internet connection. I have expreienced that but overall I have not had any issues with Trulia
It is NOT my server. As trulia sits and does not respond I can load my email in the same browser. It seems to be a continuing problem. Maybe trulia needs to defrag its drives or is unable to handle all of the "unique visitors" here lately.
It is being pretty slow today.