Using Trulia in Chicago>Question Details

Dave, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Android app - how to submit feature requests

Asked by Dave, Chicago, IL Sun Jul 3, 2011

Hi all! I like your Android app so far (no real estate app on Android meets all my needs yet, but yours is the closest...)

I'd like to submit feature requests to the developers. Is this the best place to do that?

One simple change I'd like to see is a different icon shown in map view for properties I have added as favorites. It makes it easier to distinguish what I have looked at from other listings.

Dave

Answers

3
Dave’s answer
Thanks Emily. I see in the app itself there is a "submit feedback" button which I have used to send in change requests and feature suggestions. What I don't like about that though, is it feels like the request goes into a black hole. There is no way to track or monitor what you have submitted. It would be nice if Trulia used getSatisfaction.com or some other site like that where customers can interact with support staff or developers. That way, you and I could both vote up an issue and maybe then it would get prioritized higher.

just a suggestion if anyone is listening...

Dave
Thank you for your question and the suggestion Dave!

In the future, feel free to send feature requests to android@trulia.com.

Those using our iphone and ipad apps can also send feature requests to iphone@trulia.com and ipad@trulia.com respectively.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Dave,
Glad your staying ahead of the tech curve. I would contact trulia personally about this and maybe they will listen to your request!
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com