Using Trulia in Saint John>Question Details

Delete, Renter in Chicago, IL

Actual information on how to delete a Trulia account.

Asked by Delete, Chicago, IL Fri May 10, 2013

Somehow I signed up for two Trulia accounts, one on each of my two email addresses. That was my mistake and I would like to cancel this one. I have searched your forum for an answer to this and found that it was asked multiple times by different users. However each time the user was given the "it's a free account, you can just change your email preferences, etc" spiel without actually telling them how to delete the account. I did try sending an email to customer service and I received an automated reply, but then nothing afterward.

So let me ask this here: How can I delete this account? I don't want to simply change the email preferences. I just want this account and associated msn email address deleted from Trulia's servers.

Answers

2
I believe you can also just delete your personal info from the account and change the email to the same effect.

Niki from Trulia here.

We would be happy to deactivate your duplicate account and any associated email. I could not identify your previous case or the duplicate account information from this posting profile. Please contact us by phone to expedite this resolution, at 1-888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.

Your previous email will be answered in the order it was received, I apologize for any delay. We also can merge your profiles into one, with the primary email of your choice remaining, and you can remove any unwanted information by editing your profile.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013