How To... in Upper Marlboro : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Melissavac78…, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Melissavac7811 answered:
How to get back my earnest money?
I am having the same issue with DR HORTON. They have $29000 deposit and will not refund my deposit even though I was denied for mortgage with there own lender. What is the point of fina ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 24, 2016 How To... in Upper Marlboro
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Prince George's County > Upper Marlboro > How To... in Upper Marlboro
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer