Property Q&A in Upper B Street : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pacita Dimac…, Real Estate Pro in Oakland, CA
Pacita Dimacali answered:
i don,t have any credit cards can we buy a home
You should speak to a lender on whether or not you qualify to buy a home. If you don't qualify (yet), your lender can provide guidance on what you should do to get to that point.

And ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013 Property Q&A in Upper B Street
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Hayward > Upper B Street > Property Q&A in Upper B Street
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer