Home Ownership in Union City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Pacita Dimac…, Real Estate Pro in Alameda, CA
Pacita Dimacali answered:
How do I change the ownership of a home to parents to son?
I'm a bit confused....how can you be a co-borrower but not on the loan? Or did you mean you're a co-owner on title, but not on the loan.

If your parents want to give up their rights ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013 Home Ownership in 94587
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tom Luu, Agent in Fremont, CA
Tom Luu
Fremont, CA
Home > California > Alameda County > Union City > Home Ownership in Union City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer