Foreclosure in Tukwila : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Kary Krismer answered:
how can I contact an agent to discuss a property?
I like Dan's answer about NOT using the listing agent.

If you already have a lender, I would ask them for a referral for a buyer's agent.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014 Foreclosure in Tukwila
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Tukwila > Foreclosure in Tukwila
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer