Limberlost : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Lamo…, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ
Michael Lamonge answered:
how do i get papers for this apartment that i would like to rent?
You can call me @ 520-331-0414 I will do my best to assist you. Michael.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 31, 2014 Market Conditions in Limberlost
Monir Mamoun, Real Estate Pro in Denville, NJ
Monir Mamoun answered:
how safe is limberlost north hill park appartment,tucson??
Hi Pinky, you should really check with the local police and sheriffs departments that serve the Limberlost/North Hill Park Apts for this data. They will have the most accurate informati ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 1, 2010 Crime & Safety in Limberlost
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Pima County > Tucson > Limberlost
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer