Foreclosure in Troy : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ericka  Book…, Real Estate Pro in Troy, MI
Ericka Booker answered:
Who do I ask if I qualify for "cash for keys" program? Fannie Mae or my property management company?
The Local Listing Broker, that is responsible for Bpo's and inspections on the subject property is usually able to get you cash for keys. Get the agents contact information, call and t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 27, 2015 Foreclosure in 48084
RonS, Real Estate Pro in Concord, CA
RonS answered:
how do I contact Fannie mae?
Seriously? The amount of time it took you to post this, could have been used to actually type in the words on an internet search of, "Fannie Mae Contact Number"...and you would get 1 (8 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 19, 2015 Foreclosure in 48084
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in 98074
Dan Tabit answered:
when would i be able to look at this condo?
Since you posted from Foreclosures, I can tell you probably never. The homes that appear here from RealtyTrac are rarely listed for sale and when they are, the price is compl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 10, 2014 Foreclosure in Troy
Barbhowe1, Renter in 19087
Barbhowe1 answered:
How can Wells Fargo ignore a short sale offer and let a home be sold at sherrif sale?
We have an attorney and followed all the steps and then at the last minute Wells said we forgot a form and said we could no longer do a shortcake. Their are proceeding with foreclosure. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 13, 2012 Foreclosure in Troy
Vera Gonzalez, Real Estate Pro in Sterling Heights, MI
Vera Gonzalez answered:
how to find owned/foreclosure home in gary indiana?

You could ask a realtor to give you a referral. Most of us know someone we could refer you to. If you are relocating some companies have agents who are specialists.

Hope th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012 Foreclosure in 48085
Reema Sharma, Real Estate Pro in 11004
Reema Sharma answered:
I'm currently renting a home on a month to month verbal agreement that is now an REO. What are my rights?
thanks for the update. it was helpful.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 7, 2012 Foreclosure in 48084
Stephanie La…, Real Estate Pro in 48009
Stephanie Lang answered:
i need to full det this house
Would love to assist you with your Real Estate needs, but your question was cut off I believe.

I am a Troy, MI Realtor specializing in Short Sales, Traditional Sales and also Foreclo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 27, 2012 Foreclosure in Troy
Shirley Coro…, Real Estate Pro in Clarkston, MI
Shirley Coronado answered:
Julian Drive, Troy MI 48085 send mt to det. this house
Hi Shailesh,

I'm wondering what source you have seen that leads you to believe this house is on the market. Perhaps you are seeing a listing on-line with a root source of Realt ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 23, 2011 Foreclosure in Troy
James Balk, Real Estate Pro in Troy, MI
James Balk answered:
Once you are issued a Reloaction Agreement/Release by the bank, what stage of the evicition process are you in?
The relocation agreement should have contact info in it. If the date of the 28th is on the relocation agreement then that is most likely the date which the bank would like to have the o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 18, 2011 Foreclosure in 48098
Ron Ristovski, Both Buyer and Seller in Troy, MI
Ron Ristovski answered:
how do i find out how much the selling price of a foreclosed home that is bank owned? what is transfer value? Is this the asking price?

The listing of the property in MLS system has the asking price what the bank wanted for REO property. SEV value from the city records can provide as reference point to see wh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 31, 2010 Foreclosure in Troy
Derek Bauer,…, Real Estate Pro in Livonia, MI
Derek Bauer, Door to Dreams... answered:
I'm looking to buy a house in Troy, MI and I'm considering buying a foreclosure.

Did you ever make a move? We would like to hear, if you don't mind sharing. If so, did you use a Trulia agent?
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 16, 2010 Foreclosure in Troy
Gerard Dunn, Real Estate Pro in Potomac, MD
Gerard Dunn answered:
I have a Fed Tax lien. Is there any to secure a mortage?
Bob is giving good advice. If you have a payment arrangement with the IRS - especially with satisfactory payments for an extended period - your chances of securing a mortgage are good. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 8, 2010 Foreclosure in Troy
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Deborah Madey answered:
I have a Fed Tax lien. Is there any to secure a mortage?
If the lien is legitimate and you acknowledge the debt, the lender will require it to be paid.

If you dispute the lien, the lender will require that an escrow account be set up with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 5, 2010 Foreclosure in Troy
TJ Malkasian…, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
TJ Malkasian CALL TODAY!!! answered:
Hello and good morning. I am currently renting a home that was sold back to the bank @ a sherriff sale date. I live in Troy,MI and know for a fact

You should apply for a home loan with me. I will review your credit and let you know what the chances of you buying that, or another, home in the near future are. I can als ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 6, 2010 Foreclosure in Troy
Patrice, Real Estate Pro in 48098
Patrice answered:
Hello, My house in Michigan is worth at least $150,000.00 less than what the loans are. I have two loans from the company, but they sold the first
Yes. Did you lose your job in Michigan then move out of state in search for a job?
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 15, 2010 Foreclosure in Troy
Realtor Nash…, Real Estate Pro in Oakland County, MI
Realtor Nash Group answered:
I'm interested in bank owned / foreclosures properties in my area. Is there a good site one could recommend?
There are many sites available. I would recommend connecting with an agent to define your criteria so he or she can get you these listings as soon as they become available on the market ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 25, 2009 Foreclosure in 48085
Bob McClure-…, Real Estate Pro in Walled Lake, MI
Bob McClure- Real Estate Investing answered:
Good website for finding real estate lawyer in michigan.
good afternoon.....i would like to recommend mr. bill yochim, esq....i have known and done business with him for several years now....his office is (248) 341-1266 please mention that i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 9, 2008 Foreclosure in 48098
Carlo Gobba, Real Estate Pro in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Carlo Gobba answered:
How much should I offer for a bank owned home?
The most you are willing to offer. In other words, "Your Highest and Best Offer." In many cases you are only getting one shot at making an offer and the banks are taking the highest and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 3, 2008 Foreclosure in Troy
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Brian Pickl, Broker in 48381
Brian Pickl
Scott Wright, Agent in 48069
Scott Wright
Taleya Kelly, Agent in Michigan
Taleya Kelly
Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Troy > Foreclosure in Troy
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer