Home Selling in Troutdale : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lana Lavenba…, Real Estate Pro in Grants Pass, OR
Lana Lavenbarg answered:
I own my home, but it is on rented land; can landlord refuse to let me sell it?
If the land lord is renting you the land you have 2 choices-sell it to someone they approve of or sell it to someone who will move it to another site - that is just my opinion.
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 25, 2013 Home Selling in Troutdale
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Multnomah County > Troutdale > Home Selling in Troutdale
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer