1) Join Forces with local Realtors, Homeowner Insurance Companies, Mortgage Companies and related businesses that are advertising in local papers. Ask to have your business name and number on their ad for a small fee that will help them off set the cost of their full ad.
2) Post your services for free on craigslist.com and do it every week.
3) Drop business cards at all of the local Real Estate offices with a tray of soft Pretzels or a bowl of chocolate kisses or something small to grab their attention. Explain to the front desk person that you just want to introduce yourself and offer your services.
4) Make a website and blog about your services so people can find you on line.
5) Keep your past clients on a mailing list and send them a note every 6 months to keep your name fresh on their minds. Referral business is your best marketing tool.... more