Trenton : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Debbie Long, Home Buyer in 13021
Debbie Long answered:
I need to find someone to help me get my house rented (45067). What are some good reputable property management companies in my area?
I am looking for a house in trenton that allows sm. dogs?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014 Rental Basics in 45067
Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Is it easy to remove strong pet urine ordor?
Go to your local discount store, Walmart, Kmart or whatever, and get a product called "OUT". Make sure you get the formula with the 'odor eating enzyme'. Remove the old carpet and the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012 Home Buying in Trenton
Kathy Adkins, Real Estate Pro in West Chester, OH
Kathy Adkins answered:
how do you find out the utilities for a home you might be interested in?
If you call the City of the area you are interested in they will be able to guide you in who handles the utilities for that particular address. In the Cincinnati area the gas and elect ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012 Home Buying in 45067
James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Can someone provide numbers or addresses to any active listing to any houses for rent in the following areas: 45014, 45067, or 45042.?
What price range are you looking for in the area? I can get you set up on a search and help you view them if you send me your email. I just searched Fairfield yesterday and there were 6 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 8, 2012 Rental Basics in Trenton
Robbie Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Monroe, GA
Robbie Thomas answered:
What needs to be done when someone has not made a house payment in almost a year and still live at the address? Can I do something to turn them in?
Rest assure that if they haven't made a payment in 2 years whom ever they owe is well aware of the situation. The banks have so many properties to foreclose on that some take a hi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 8, 2010 Foreclosure in Trenton
Barbara Chas…, Real Estate Pro in Monroe Middletown, OH
Barbara Chasteen answered:
Where do I get free government tax foreclosure property information?
You need a registered HUD Broker to submit an offer on an FHA foreclosed home. You can search for registered HUD broker's on I am with Sawyer Realtors, which is a registere ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 25, 2008 Foreclosure in 45067
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Butler County > Trenton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer