camcbean, Other/Just Looking in Whitehouse Station, NJ

which is the fastest way to to whitehouse stationfrom JFK with the least amount of changes as we do not know the area. Would appreaciate some advise.?

Asked by camcbean, Whitehouse Station, NJ Thu Dec 27, 2012

Answers

3
NJ Transit will have you go to Newark and then transfer trains to NYC Penn Station. From Penn station you could take the LIRR to Jamaica I believe and then hop on a train to JFK. You can also take the local subway lines as well. Only problem with these routes is if you have luggage, carrying it around can be a pain.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
thanks a lot. is this by road? We will not be driving . can you suggest a rail route?

Thanks Carol
To be honest, the easiest with the least possibility of getting lost would be:

Belt Parkway West, to I-278 West, to Outerbridge Crossing which puts you on I-287 North, then Route 22 West and from there I am not sure what part of WHS you are in but you should be able to find your way from there.

Just be sure to print directions. I am sure that you can find a set on the Internet very similar to mine, just so that you get the exit numbers to watch out for.

Best of luck!!