Linda Cantu, Other/Just Looking in Woodville, TX

own 5 lots in white tail ridge woodville, tx what are property values for each lot. would it be wise to build a house on each lot.?

Asked by Linda Cantu, Woodville, TX Thu Feb 17, 2011

sec 3 lots 583,585,587,589,591

Answers

4
Linda,
I am interested in buying this property if your interested in selling. You can contact me via email at gina.clwinc@yahoo.com
I might some lot's from you in White Tail Ridge, what do u have available with "free and clear" deed?

Patricia

843-446-4603
We have some lots at White Tail Ridge also and would love to sell them

Call Bob Farrar Realtor 559-349-6754
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013
Recently have found that I have 3 lots in Whitetail Ridge left to me. Does anyone have a map or a link to map that shows where the lots are? Also, is there anyone that frequents this land that can tell me how it is out there? From the google maps it looks sparsely populated. Any info is appreciated.
Hi Chip,
I recently acquired property in the Whitetail Ridge. If your interested in selling I am interested in purchasing them. Please contact me at gina.clwinc@yahoo.com.
Flag Mon Apr 27, 2015
most lots are only worth 500.00 each. some on the water are a little more. i have 3 and the area is not good out there. cant leave anything unattended are someone will steal it. would like property owners to step up and get control of the area.