Frankie, Both Buyer and Seller in 07059

north caldwell to east side nyc - are there any bus lines that do this commute?

Asked by Frankie, 07059 Mon Apr 28, 2008

Answers

4
Hi Frankie...to answer your question, No ...............no bus lines can get you directly to the East side....all go to the Port Authority...

Looks like Pezz gave you the route you'd need to take to get over to the east side from the Port Authority.

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties
The answer is no, there are no NJ buses that go crosstown. NJ Transit will get you to Port Authority and you transfer to the 7 or S trains to Grand Central. The trains take you to Penn and then you would have to take a 1 or A train (or 2,3 B,C) to Port Authority as above.
Hi Frankie.

DeCamp runs from West Caldwell to NYC. Here's the link: http://www.decamp.com/commuter.htm

You can also check out NJ Transit for more information on the bus routes and/or rail routes if you are interested: http://www.njtransit.com/hp/hp_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=Hom…

I hope the above links are helpful to you.

Should you require any additional information in North Caldwell/West Essex areas, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I not only work in West Essex, I live there too.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential New Jersey Properties
Caldwell
973-715-1158 (cell)
973-228-1000 ext 132 (office)
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com
Franike,

Try to Google the NJT lines.....it will give you times & routes.

You can get this information from my website listed below..............give it a visit! If I can be of any further assistance, let me know.

Stay well.