t.opena, Home Buyer in New York, NY

means of transport to MTA subway. What is the distance. How many hours commute time to nearest subway to Downtown Manhattan , NYC?

Asked by t.opena, New York, NY Wed Jan 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3096454100-25-Fieldstone-Dr-1…

Answers

3

The actual subways that are closest are the North Bronx end of line. Woodlawn #4.
White Plains Rd. #2. They would be about 15-20 minute drive.

The best way to get to NYC would be the Metro North Railroad, about 5 minutes from the unit and it goes in to Grand Central Station.

Best!

Kevin O'Shea
Coldwell Banker
914.262.1931
Hi, the closest Subway to Westchester is the 2 and 3 line in Wakefield, Bronx. It's about a 10 or 15 min drive to it from Harstdale.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Hartsdale MTA is 8 min drive and subway from GCT to downtown is 15-20 mins depending up one schedule/delays.
So, it getting to and from Hartsdale, I will have additional cost of transportation because I don't have the car to drive. From Metro North to MTA.
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
I don't the the car so it will be costly for me to take Metro North then MTA subway
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
Do you mean there is available public transp. from Hartsdale to GCT .
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013