Raymond Cham…, Home Buyer in Lakewood, OH

is there public transportation in lake wales florida?

Asked by Raymond Chambers, Lakewood, OH Thu Nov 3, 2011

Good morning, Mr. Chambers,
I am not familiar with public transportation here, but I don't recall seeing buses in this area. I do see them running near the Eagle Ridge Mall and along Hwy 17 from that area to Dundee and Winter Haven. I did find some links that I will paste in this email. I have seen taxis here from time to time. Hope this helps. Have you already purchased a home here? It is a wonderful area. I am sure you will enjoy it.
I am a Realtor with Y US Realty in Winter Haven and live in Lake Wales. My phone is: 863-224-4263, if you have additional questions.
Lily's Limo and Transportation Service
1107 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33884» Get Directions

Lilly's Limousine & Transportation Service

» Web Site» More10.41 miles Coach America
Serving the Lake Wales Area

American Coach Lines' companies offer polite, professional, seasoned staff whose experience is unsurpassed in passenger ground transportation industry

» Web Site» More

Airport Limo of Tampa Bay
Serving the Lake Wales Area

» Web Site» More
Donna Barron
Donna Barron
Hi Raymond,
Rick DePalma Realtor with Coldwell Banker 863-605-0414
Here is a link I let my customes and freinds know about when they need more info on transportain in the area.
It has map routes, times and loads of good information.
There are many areas in Lake Wales to choose from. When you're ready to start looking, give me a call.
Visit my site: http://www.floridamoves.com/rick.depalma
I am Charlie Bowers the Realtor/Broker at Lake Ashton Realty in our beautiful Lake Ashton 55+ community. There is not the typical mass transit types that large northern cities have and that Tampa and Orlando also have. There is a bus that comes from Winter Haven to Lake Wales so that you can get to the mall and other shopping areas a few times a day. Lake Ashton is a comminity of over a thousand homes and most have a car. There is a cab company, but the few people who do not drive get rides from our residents. There are sevseral residents that for a small fee take people shopping and for other occasions. Charlie

Please call is if you have questsions 866-470-8122, 863-318-9542