Sarah, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

is santa rosa california a place where public transportation is popular ?

Asked by Sarah, Santa Rosa, CA Mon Nov 7, 2011

Answers

2
Michaela Kalemba’s answer
Santa Rosa does have a great bus system. I have included a link to their website that you may find helpful. If you are looking to live in an area where you are close to major shopping areas, consider downtown Santa Rosa. There are a lot of shops, restaurants and services within walking distance. If you are looking to venture outside of the city limits, the Sonoma County Transit system has buses that travel throughout the county. http://www.sctransit.com/

If you already live in our community, I hope that you find this information useful. If you are planning to move here, welcome! I would encourage you to email or call me if you have any other questions about living in Santa Rosa. I would love to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 12, 2011
There's lots of bus routes, but we do not have anything like BART going to SF. It's a pretty quiet rural area and spread out, so you really need a car to enjoy!