Chickie, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

i have a truck in my warehouse that needs a rear, springs and hangers in which I replaced at a cost of $1000

Asked by Chickie, Philadelphia, PA Thu May 7, 2009

I also lent this guy $200.00 and he was suppose to bring me the title but never has, what should I do, I cannot get ahold of him as his mother said she threw him out for robbing her, she does not know or cares to know where he is at, he left me the owners card, insurance card and tags on the truck, It is worth about $2000.00?

Help the community by answering this question:


You can go to the department of motor vehicles and ask for a new title. You should bring any paperwork you have and explain to them your situation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer