Coupalj, Other/Just Looking in San Diego, CA

how much traffic noise is there in the 1600 block of linwood street?

Asked by Coupalj, San Diego, CA Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

3
Sinead McAllister’s answer
Good Morning,
Yes, I would absolutely check it out for yourself at peak traffic times to make sure that you are comfortable with the level of noise. If there are any particular homes that you are interested in viewing in that area, please let me know and I would be happy to show it to you. How the home is situated, and if it has double-paned windows, etc. can all dramatically affect the levels of noise you encounter.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
That is always a tough question. We suggest to our San Diego Hillcrest area Home buyer clients to check out the neighborhood at various times of the day, since traffic levels will change. In addition to auto traffic don't forget about the potential airport noise as well.
Most the noise in that area is from i5. Traffic noise bothers some more than others so it's hard to quantify. I would drive down to the area during the day to get an idea of the noise. Good luck.