billwolfram1, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

how do I get from SFO to this address?

Asked by billwolfram1, San Francisco, CA Sat Dec 28, 2013

This question was asked from…

You can drive
1. Start out going east on Pacific Ave toward Divisadero St. 0.06 mi
2. Take the 1st right onto Divisadero St. 1.4 mi
3. Turn left onto Oak St. 0.7 mi
4. Turn right onto Octavia Blvd. 0.2 mi
5. Octavia Blvd becomes US-101 S. 10.7 mi
6. Take EXIT 423A toward S F Intl Airport/San Bruno Avenue/North Access Road/North Cargo Areas. 0.2 mi
7. Keep left to take the ramp toward S F Intl Airport/San Bruno Ave. 0.1 mi
8. Keep left to take the ramp toward S F Intl Airport. 1.0 mi

Alternatively you can take a Super Shuttle which will pick you up.

Public Transportation is as follows:

walk Walk to Jackson St & Scott St - (2 min walk) Expand or Collapse Walk Summary
Bus Muni - 3 - towards Sutter St & Sansome St, San... - Fare $ 2.00 Schedule Board, SW Corner of Jackson St & Scott St Off Board, SE Corner of Kearny St & Sutter St (23 min ride)
walk Walk to Montgomery, San Francisco - (6 min walk)
Rail BART Bay Point / SFO - towards Sfo, San Francis... - Fare $ 8.25 Board, Montgomery, San Francisco (next scheduled: 4:56pm) Off Board, Sfo, San Francisco (32 min ride)

Best of luck

Greg Bryan
GB and Associates
Cell (415) 640-4341
Fax (415) 946-3467
Web Reference:
I got the question backwards... the best way to get to the City from SFO is to either take Super Shuttle or a Taxi
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
It would depend on what type of transportation you would like. I find for taxi service I would call Desoto Cab and schedule a pickup, they seem to be the most dependable.
If you were to drive your own vehicle the best route would be Pacific to Gough, right on Gough Street to Page Street, right on to Page and left at Octavia Street, that will put you on the entrance to Highway 101 which will take you south to SFO. When you get to the airport go to the long term lot and take the shuttle bus to the terminal.
If you would like public transportation I would suggest taking the Muni 22 Fillmore to the 16th and Mission Street BART station, it may take a little longer but you would not have to transfer bus lines.
Your best public transportation would be to walk 5 blocks to California take the bus 1 and transfer to 47/49 at Van Ness to Market. Then take the BART to SFO. Your other choice would be to take the 24 at Divisadero and connect on 38 at Geary to the Powell or Montgomery BART station.