gregs_051, Home Buyer in Collierville, TN

homes on 9 oaks lane

Asked by gregs_051, Collierville, TN Mon Sep 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3114286668-930-Nine-Oaks-Ln-C…

Answers

4
What is the question about this property?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
Thanks I was refering to both demographics and crime in that area. The maps I find that show this regarding homes do not show information on this street. The street is apaprently too new to show data on this. I am being transfered to Memphis and I have heard some bad things about crime in the Memphis area.
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Not sure of your question regarding this home. How can I help? send me you email address and i will send you all the details
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
Thanks I was refering to both demographics and crime in that area. The maps I find that show this regarding homes do not show information on this street. The street is apaprently too new to show data on this. I am being transfered to Memphis and I have heard some bad things about crime in the Memphis area. gregs_051@yahoo.com
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Greg,

You're right about development in the "Nine Oaks Lane" area being relatively new. It's a nice area located about a mile east of a nice open air mall and on the south side of the city. I don't find any crime data for that street either, but City-Data.com rates Collierville as having a "low" crime rate. Collierville also has highly rated public schools including elementary, middle school, and a high school. My wife and I live only a few miles east of Nine Oaks Lane in the small city of Piperton TN, and we love it here. We shop in Collierville all the time and like to eat out at several of the restaurants in the open air mall area. We relocated here from Portland Oregon and are quite familiar with the challenges of relocating to a new community. Let me know if I can help make your transition easier.
Not sure about your question, other than perhaps what about the area. It's a decent area, South side of Collierville, new homes, good location, pricing is about average. Collierville is an excellent area to reside. Many homes to choose from in various price points and locations. If you would like more information, don't hesitate to contact me.

Always My Best,

Michael
Thanks I was refering to both demographics and crime in that area. The maps I find that show this regarding homes do not show information on this street. The street is apaprently too new to show data on this. I am being transfered to Memphis and I have heard some very bad things about crime in the Memphis area.
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013