Asb1, Other/Just Looking in League City, TX

hi im a student at utmb im staying in league city is there some kind of trasnportation that can take me there o close to utmb?

Asked by Asb1, League City, TX Sun Jan 16, 2011

Answers

5
Cynthia Wander’s answer
There is a shuttle from UTMB to Mall of the Mainland in Texas City that is operated by Island Transit. I believe it is weekday service only. Also, the city council recently approved service for a park-and-ride lot at the UTMB clinic at Victory Lakes with bus service to UTMB on the island. I do not know the anticipated start date for the Victory park and ride service. Below is the website for Island Transit for specific schedules.
There is now a Park & Ride service to and from the UTMB Galveston area. "UTMB commuters will have a new transit choice starting April 30 with the introduction of Island Connect, the first park-and-ride service between Galveston and the Clear Lake-League City area."
Ms. Mary is right, I would ask about carpools at UTMB. We do not have a bus system that will take you down there and back yet. Take care and thanks for asking!
Recommend to contact the school campus they might have suggestions OR other students you reside close to you PERHAPS carpool

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
UTMB employees contract vans for transportation and also just use carpooling in general. Carpool world will help you, and I would certainly ask admissions in Galveston what medium employees and students use to hookup for pooling. There are tons of them all over, so good luck! Congrats on being a student at one of the finest Medical Schools in the WORLD!