Z1990w, Home Buyer in

hello, can i see more pics and what is the last price and what about the distance between this area and down town of sacramento

Asked by Z1990w, Sun Aug 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1051700353-8528-Cliffwood-Way…

Answers

5
Better than more pics how about going to the home for a showing? I would be happy to set up a time to show you the home. The list price has just been reduced $10,000. It is now $285,000 and the sellers are offering a home warranty.
The home is located near Hwy 50 which makes for a quick drive to downtown.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
Your best tool to understand distance would be to use one of the many tools, like Google maps, or mapquest to determine traffic patterns, how long it might take etc. WHERE in downtown Sacramento would determine the distance traveled between Cliffwood Way and downtown.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
Let us know if you need any more help now that the list price has been brought to your attention.
Z-Not sure how the heck Trulia got the $129,000 list price, but at 1800+ sq. ft., this condo is worth a bit more than that--here's an attempt to get you more pics if the link works.
http://login.metrolist.net/Reports/ReportViewer.aspx?hidMLS=…
If not, send me your email and I can send 'em to you. The area is any where from 15 to 20 minutes from Downtown. I live near this home and that's what it takes me. Rush hour can be a little longer.
K
wwwkyleeroe.com
Hello Z1990w,
Thank you for your inquiry on 5828 Cliffwood Way, Sacramento, CA 95826. This property has been on the market for 48 days with an asking price of $299000. Unfortunately, I do not have any additional prictures of this propertry. An appointment must be made to show the property. If you are interested in seeing please email me at pvrealty1@gmail.com or call/text me at 916-271-1399.and I can make arrangements to show you.
Respectfully,
Philip Velez
President/Broker
PV Realty
916-271-1399