Elicebrewer, Home Buyer in New York, NY

from penn station to 80 broad st

Asked by Elicebrewer, New York, NY Fri Jul 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/9281705-80-Broad-St-New-York-…

Answers

9
This is about a 10 minute ride on the ind lines,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
if you havent found anything yet, please give me a call ASAP 646 879 0672
Hello give me a call or email me if your looking for apartments to rent or buy in that area.
if you need more information contract me on winterdonoshio@yahoo.com. so that i will give more details
Hello Alice, the 1,2, or 3 train from Penn Station to 14th St. transfer to the L train to Union Square, then the 4,5 or 6 train to Wall St.
The question is not clear--if looking for directions/transportation, see link below. http://www.hopstop.com/search
If you are looking for apartments in that area, please call me at 221-714-1027. My name is Padmini and I would be happy to help you. Thank you and good luck.

There is ample public transportation to 80 Broad Street from Penn Station. Most people can take the subway express lines 2 or 3 on 7th Avenue right outside of Penn Station to the Financial District. The Wall Street stop on either of those lines will be walking distance to 80 Broad Street.

If you want to pass through the East Side from Grand Central, you can take the express 4 or 5 subway lines to its Wall Street station as well.

The traffic via car or cab or bus can be full of delays depending on the time you are traveling.

Let me know if you have any other questions or want to schedule some showings in that area.

Anthony

What exactly would you like to know about this?

Please contact me directly at my info below:

Warmest Regards,

Raoul Sodogandji
Member of ELITE
Licensed Salesperson

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com

" It is common in all businesses that the level of customer service, is usually based on income generated from that service given; which is fairly unfair to those who need just the same service of selling, buying or renting in New York City.

That's one of the reasons why we came up with ELITE. It is the highest standard level of same service given from a $2000 rental to a $40 Millions sale, and instead of treating the customers differently, we've decided to give them the ELITE service.

Let's help you with our services, no matter your budget, what you are selling or want to buy, we will give you and your referrals the same best experience ever lived. "