Kristal Kraft, Real Estate Pro in Greenwood Village, CO

With a $700k budget, how close can I get to D.C?

Asked by Kristal Kraft, Greenwood Village, CO Wed May 23, 2007

Answers

5
$700,000 offers a number of alternatives with close proximity to D.C. You can select from luxury town homes in Bethesda, just minutes from D.C., luxury town homes in Arlington/Alexandria just minutes from D.C.
Or, you can select older, 10-25 year old, detached single family homes in areas of Montgomery County in Maryland or Fairfax County in Virginia. All of these areas have access to Metro Train.
Web Reference: http://www.homefinders.com
I think Alexandria would be a close and charming place to live! Thank you!
Our website sorts homes in Northern VA by price.
Try to get as close to rock creek park as possible -- check out this place I just found, after being curious about your question. http://www.trulia.com/property/45347293-3024-Military-Rd-NW-… I do not think you should feel limited to the suburbs with your budget. If being near public transportation is your priority, be prepared to sacrifice renovations and property size for access, but I think it is definitely worth it. Also, consider getting a property with a basement/apartment to rent out to subsidize any extra $$ you may want to spend to get a better location. Good luck!!
I know of several detached homes in Alexandria VA. both the city and south. Alexandria mailing address Fairfax county. I can show you condos, town homes and detached of in your price line. It all depends on your needs. If you want to drop me an e-mail or call I will be happy to give you a look at any of these. Please include such as bedrooms? bathes?basement? etc.
Thank you for asking: Carol Lynne