Ladonna Jones, Renter in

Where is the nearest metro station?

Asked by Ladonna Jones, Thu Oct 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000035120/Abbotts-Ru…

Answers

5
Springfield Metro would be the closest Metro to Abbotts Run. The community is close to Richmond Hwy/Route 1 Corridor. You have other means of public transportation The Fairfax Connector and the Metro Bus. Both are just out side your front door.
I've you're looking for a home near the metro you may want to try our search by Metro Station.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
H Ladonna,

Thank you for your inquiry into my listing at 501 Slaters Lane # 120 in Alexandria. The nearest metro is the Braddock Metro station less than a mile away. It is walkable, but there is also a Dash bus a block away that will take you to the Braddock metro.

Additionally the metro at Reagan Airport is less than 5 miles away. There are metro busses on the corner that will take you to that metro as well as a bus that goes directly to DC.

If you have any further questions, or would like to see the unit, please feel free to call me at 703-350-3803 or email me at nseide@mcenearney.com.

Further, I am holding this open on Sunday, Oct. 6, from 1-4 pm.

Thank you for your interest!

Nada Seide
Dear Ladonna Jones:

The nearest METRO station is Huntington. You would walk to US Route 1 (Richmond Highway), and either take a METRO or Fairfax County Connector bus. The METRO is the 9 Route. (I do not know how far down their REX bus travels.)

Sincerely - Bob Lepelletier - Broker - Associate - Classic Realty (703) 310-7880
The nearest metro is franconia/springfield (0.9 Miles from 6139 Cinnamon Ct.). It is the final stop on the Blue line.