leonardormera, Renter in Warren, NJ

What public transportation runs through the center of town in Warren, NJ.?

Asked by leonardormera, Warren, NJ Tue Sep 18, 2012

I am planning to move to a one bedroom apartment in one of the surrounding towns of Warren. Though I am forced to take public transportation to work and I would like to know what bus would take me as close as I can get to the center of town from another bus stop.

Answers

2
Judith Weiniger (908) 279-0999’s answer
I live and work in town...and there are no buses, that i am aware of, that will take you into Warren.

i believe there are buses that run along Rt 22...but that is a far walk (and dangerous) walk, in my opinion, from there. Check out NJ Transit for routes.

I will try and think of any other solutions.
Let us know what you find.

Judy
Judith, I appreciate the feedback. And yes I agree that it is dangerous to walk. I only have a month or two to figure out my living situation. If you are aware of a cheap taxi company that I may speak to please let me know. Thanks again.
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012
HI!
Judy is correct.
.Hi Judy!
I worked in NYC for over 20 years and commuted from here.
The bus runs along Rte. 22 & Rte. 28. The walk down the mountain to Rte 22 is not for pedestrians. I agree. Too dangerous.

If you take the train, the Raritan line to the Bound Brook station, you can catch a cab to Warren. 10 min. ride.
There is a NYC bus line but has no stops in Warren. You would still need transportation to the bus stop.
Here is the NJ transit link http://www.njtransit.com