Bsmith, Both Buyer and Seller in Havertown, PA

What is the transit time between Yardley borough and Trenton? What about time between Newtown and Trenton?

Asked by Bsmith, Havertown, PA Sun May 10, 2009

Answers

5
You have received good answer from William Leigh. It is convenient to take the train to New York from Trenton.You should look up listings in both Yardley and Newtown and find a home that suits your needs.
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
I travel from Newtown to Trenton frequently and it is approximately 20 minutes. From Yardley approximately 15 minutes. It's quick and direct either way
Jen Buschel
JenBuschel@gmail.com
Bsmith: It matters little, the time between Newtown and Yardley. Both are quite close and both have a "regional" indentity, so that living on the east side of Newtown may be a shorter commute than living on the northwest side of Yardley. Newtown is about 12 miles from Trenton. Yardley Borough almost abuts the west end of Trenton, so close that you might say it does.

Bill Holt

Licensed in NJ & PA.
Hello, Years ago I use to commute to NYC from Newtown. I took the train from the Trenton train station. It would take me about 15 minutes to get to the station leaving a little before 6:30am. Generally, I didn't run into too much traffic so it was normally a smooth drive. I came home before the evening rush hour but the times that I did it was a bit slower.

Since those days I've been a full time Realtor and a top producer in my area working out of Yardley, PA. If you need any other assistance please give me a call at, 267-210-8713, or email me at RealtorDaveNaj@yahoo.com

David Najdzinowicz, Realtor/Partner
Keller Williams Preferred
Yardley, PA 19067
w: 215-493-0200
c: 267-210-8713
If you are driving, it is probably about 1o minutes or less to Trenton depending on what specific area in Trenton that you will be commuting. Newtown is about 20 minutes or less to Trenton. there again, it depends on what specific are you will be commuting.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance or answer any specific questions.

Frank Dolski
Coldwell Banker Hearthside-Lahaska
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com