Mothome, Home Buyer in Edina, MN

What is the proposed light rail route through this area?

Asked by Mothome, Edina, MN Fri Dec 30, 2011

Answers

3
I own a couple properties on the Hiawatha light rail in Minneapolis. Call me to discuss this rail project. I have plenty of details I can share.

Safe travels today!!

Cody Anderson, MN Licensed Realtor

RE/MAX RESULTS
Metropolitan Home Team

Phone: 612-242-5752
Hi, Mothome!
Here's the link to the website for the Metropolitan Council:
http://www.metrocouncil.org/

That will provide you with the upcoming proposed routes. Right now, they're working on the University line. So, I'm not sure what the plans are for Edina. Keep us informed on what you find out!!

Good luck~
The Metro council can answer your questions better than I can, because they manage our metro transit systems. The light rail is certainly an asset and very appealing. I recently respresented a property near the Hiawatha corridor and in meeting the neighbors at open houses and as I kept tabs on the property which was an estate, I found that many of the neighbors used the Light Rail for attending events, getting to work, and going to the airport. Check the metro council web site; you will be glad you did. The MLS also has some fine neighborhood reports. You can access some from my webside, Lizfullerhomes.com. Liz, 612-986-4105
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011