Azucenas, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

What is the average commute to Santa Monica from Crenshaw and El Segundo? At 8am, taking the 105W to the 405N to the 10W?

Asked by Azucenas, Los Angeles, CA Tue Aug 24, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Azucenas,

A half hour seems a little quick. Just a guess.

Crenshaw N

to Florence W

to Centinela N all the way to Santa Monica. Best of Luck.
I agree that this commute can be one hour or more. The surface roads are a less congested. Depending on your destination, I would suggest using Century Blvd to travel west and take Lincoln or Sepulveda north, as well as Ocean Ave or Centinela if those roads have have traffic. I used to commute from southern orange county to Brentwood, I know this route well.
Learn the best side streets. If you do it's probably in around 30 minutes, maybe less. At peak hours you'll always do better than on the freeways. .... Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
Hello Azucenas,

That's a tough one. I'm thinking an hour but to know for sure you should take the drive. You are better off avoiding the 405 as they are going to be working on it the next two years.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller WIlliams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
mcarrabba@kw.com