Kenneth Rigby, Other/Just Looking in Bronx, NY

What MetroNorth Train Station is closest my home, 4010 Paulding Ave, Bronx, NY 10466?

Asked by Kenneth Rigby, Bronx, NY Mon Feb 23, 2009

Answers

9
Robin,
i hope Kenny and I have a huge laugh over this on Tuesday. And you are right, my succeeding comments where a bit childish. And I don't think there is a more grateful person out there than me that y'all are there to answer questions. I have gotten a lot of great information from this site. And I hope you will take a sincere appology for any offense I might have caused.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 16, 2010
I believe that it would be the Woodlawn station. At E 233rd st and Webster Ave.

This can be verified at http://mta.info

Krystle Duncan
Besmatch Real Estate
4627 White Plains Rd
Bronx, NY 10470
(917)612-1588
Mazeltov! Have a great day!
I agree that the links to the MTA website do not open to that specified page but you can readily access any station information by simply typing the word station into the search engine and the station list will appear. One can get a lot of information regarding parking, taxi info, schedules, ticket prices, etc..

When people come here to get that sort of information, they are grateful that we can provide it.
Tim,

The only thing that I objected to in your answer was your first line off-hand comment. There is nothing wrong with sending someone to Google Maps.

I believe your behavior is immature in your latter comments.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
Hey Robin,
My apologies, as I did not mean to offend you. The ‘strange people’ comment as well as all the other commentw were meant for Kenny directly as we are colleagues.

As to your comments about the MTA site, I have live here 14 years, and have used that site frequently in the past. I find it on par with almost any other government generated web site, not all that user friendly. I hear via the news that they have improved the web site recently. Maybe it will be more user friendly now. Oh wait, just viewed it, and guess what, it sends you directly to Google maps when you ask for directions….So what is wrong with sending a friend directly to Google?

Geesh.
Hi Tim,

Just curious if you have ever been to the MTA website? Some brokerages in Westchester County include the MTA link on their website to help potential buyers calculate their commute times since this is a common question. I have a little more insight to this question than you do being that my husband is a conductor on the Harlem line and the fact that he is from the Bronx.

Have a great day and remember the realtors who frequent this board are here to help people. We are not here to bash each other and that includes you.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group

Robin Lynch
KENNY!
you met the strangest people on line....
Let me refer you to google maps, they do public transport too. They will even give you an estimate on how long it will take you to walk to that train station.
My public commute will take 1 hour 40 minutes from my new address....how abou you? Do you think i'll do it?
Tim
Hi Kenneth,

You are in between the Woodlawn and the Williamsbridge Metro North Train Stations.

http://mta.info/