Shaun, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX

Wedgewood, arlington heights, downtown & Tcu- west cliff?? safe, affordable apts/ homes near public transit

Asked by Shaun, Fort Worth, TX Thu Jan 23, 2014

Answers

2
We do Rent to Own
Public Transportation is available in the areas you inquired about

REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS GROUP can help
We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!
http://www.hhafinancial.com
Donna T
There are a few rentals in those areas but they do not last long. What is your time frame? Give my team a call and we can give you an update on all the rentals in the Fort Worth area.