Lake Bishop, Real Estate Pro in 80249

The light rail is being built to the airport. What effect will this have on property values in Green Valley Ranch?

Asked by Lake Bishop, 80249 Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

4
Based on my experience in other markets in Denver, the property values in Green Valley Ranch should rise due to the proximity to new light rail system and easier and less expensive commute.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 7, 2013
Light Rail has been embraced by the Denver area greater community, and is a positive influence on the neighborhood's that have stations and the areas that are very convenient to those stations. The overall impact will be positive in Green Valley Ranches. As the costs of commuting rise, the option to ride the rail into work and places of entertainment will make it even more attractive as an alternative to the auto and parking fees etc that driving entails.

Housing and neighborhoods have improved around each light rail that has been and is being completed. Green Valley Ranch will definitely benefit from this.
Mr Bishop,
I was involved in the creation of the southwest line to Littleton and have monitored its affect on the nearby areas. Except for residences immediately bordering the tracks or stations it has been quite positive, and I would expect the same results for Green Valley homes.
Any impact to Green Valley will be positive. I think residents will be overjoyed by the connection into Denver; the airport is already easily accessible.