Blue1168, Home Buyer in New Windsor, NY

The Newburgh-Beacon Ferry parking lot, does it get crowded and is it safe?Write your question here

Asked by Blue1168, New Windsor, NY Sun May 23, 2010

We're looking at a place in New Windsor, NY I hear the Newburgh-Beacon ferry is a good option for those who need to get to Grand Central. How is the Newburgh-Beacon Ferry Lot for Parking? Besides the trains that go to Penn station are there other options for New Windsor folks?

Answers

2
Hi Blue,
The ferry to the train is a good option. To get to other parts of the city new windsor is very close to a commuter train station in Salisbury Mills that will take you to the secaucaus junction which will take you over to Penn Station and there are park and ride lots in Orange County as well for buses going into the city.
Let me know if you need help finding a home, lender, lawyer, or home inspector.
William Smith
914-420-1974
http://www.HomesForSaleInOrangeCountyNY.com

Service Areas:
Orange County New York Real Estate: Balmville, Beaver Dam Lake, Crawford, Campbell Hall, Circleville, Craigville, Central Valley, Chester, Cornwall, Cornwall-on-Hudson, Blooming grove, Florida, Goshen, Greenwood Lake, Greenville, Harriman, Hamptonburg, Highland Mills, Maybrook, Middletown, Mechanicstown, Monroe, Montgomery, Mountainville, Newburgh, New Windsor, Orange Lake, Pine Island, Port Jervis, Rock Tavern, Scotchtown, Southfields, Slate hill, Sugar Loaf, Sterling Forest, Sloatsburg, Sparrowbush, Tuxedo, Tuxedo Park, Vails Gate, Warwick, Waywayanda, Walden, Wallkill, Washingtonville, West Point, Woodbury, and Westtown.
Hey there,

I can't answer your question specifically from experience but at bestplace2move.com we have relationships with the best of the best agents in Orange county that we would be more than happy to connect you with. If you are already working with an agent I would ask them, or email jank@bestplace2move.com or call us at 1.800.325.3122 and we'll be happy to match you with someone who'll represent your best interests, you'll like working with and will be able to ensure you make the right decisions when you find the place you want to buy. Also our community search feature enables you to enter lifestyle criteria that's important to you that might show you some location options you hadn't heard of or thought of. I'm attaching a link to our 'standards' page so you can see the caliber of people we work with and the legwork we have done to ensure our users get what they need.
Thanks and good luck