Darkar4, Renter in 33647

Relocating to Floriday. My job is in New Tampa, about how long would the commute be from Westchase to New Tampa during rush hour.

Asked by Darkar4, 33647 Thu Jun 2, 2011

Answers

12
I currently live in New Tampa and do a lot of business in New Tampa as well. To answer your question the commute during rush hour is about 45 minutes. Both Westchase and New Tampa are great areas to live in. I currently have listings in both New Tampa and Westchase and would be more than happy to show you what I have and what is available out there. Please feel free to contact me anytime directly at 813.428.1907. You can call or text me anytime or if email is easier it is alex.antonakos@kw.com

Congratulations on the new job!
The drive would take about an hour.
Perhaps there is a personal reason why you would prefer to live in Westchase which is a drive from your work which is located in New Tampa. The rush hour drive from New Tampa to Westchase will take you awhile.

If you are open to considering New Tampa, there are lots of housing options, single family, townhomes, condos in all price ranges. Contrary to the media reports, the Tampa market is moving. Homes are selling. Why? Because they are priced right. If you find a property that you are interested in and that would work for you, take the time to schedule an appointment.

When you step inside a property you get a completely different "feel" than searching and looking on the web. Take a moment to get pre approved. You can search your smart phone utilizing my website: http://www.just-listed.mobi.

You can send me a text to set up a showing.
Approximatly 1 hour, but why live in Westchase when there are plenty of real nice homes in the New Tampa area. I would be happy to show you what you would like to see. Call me at 352-424-2719
45 min is correct. Have you been qualified for a mortgage yet?

Jordan
813 340 6223
having lived in Westchase and driven to New Tampa for home showings, it is about 45 minutes to an hour and now more than an hour since Bruce B Downs (the main north-south road) is being widened to accomodate all of the traffic. Also, depending where is Westchase your home will be and where in New Tampa your office will be, could narrow the routes you could take too and from work.

let us know if we can help.

Bill and Lois Szydlowski
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com
My client drives this route a few times a week because his kids live in New Tampa and he lives in Westchase. It is long during rush hour traffic. It can take an hour on average but more if you have accidents. He typically drives at 7AM and 4:30PM to drop-off and pick-up his kids three times a week. While this is lengthy for the average Tampa commute - it may be doable if you are from a long commute area. Congratulations in your relocation - you will love Tampa!
Realistically, depends if you have a heavy foot, I would say driving the speed limit give yourself 50 to 60mins..especially with all the construction in New Tampa. You might want to consider buying in New Tampa, you can get new home construction at a very good price and the have a new Mall and are building a new Hospital. But if you really want West Chase your commute isn't that bad.

Let me know if I can help you..

Ben 813-381-0067
ben.suarez31@gmail.com
You're better off finding a home in New Tampa. There is a much larger selection in New Tampa. This would give you more time to live life with your family and friends.
Hi Darkar,

Just curious why you might want to live in Westchase when there are fabulous properties in New Tampa? I love Westchase and think it is a very nice community.

Tampa Palms or Hunter's Green are good alternative to Westchase without the heavy extra CDD Taxes you will find in planned communities like Arbor Greene and other New Tampa neighborhoods.

If you're not already working with a Realtor, you're welcome to browse "like a Realtor" with up-to-date information by siging up for a free Listingbook account on my website: http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
45-50 minutes, I do this trip quit often
Web Reference: http://www.juliomanso.com
45 minutes, I do this almost 3 times a week.:)