Rd, Home Buyer in Furlong, PA

Morning traffic near the Bridge Valley School

Asked by Rd, Furlong, PA Sat Jun 12, 2010

I am looking for houses in "Villages at Buckingham". How is the traffic between 730am - 930am since it is right across the Bridge Valley school?

Answers

5
The traffic is fine, with a crossing guard. There is never a backup of cars getting out of the development. I live in the development, and know it well.
My suggestion would be to sit at the intersection and see for yourself. I may change on different days. Obviously you have the schools buses and reduced speed limit during school hours.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
I live in the Villages. It is very easy to pull out of the neighborhood because of the low speed limit. It is a typical school bus morning, but traffic is not a problem.
Keep in mind that opinions are often suggestive--for an accurate assessment, why not take the time and be in that area during the hours of concern to you.
I don't live their but have sold over 14 homes in Bridge Valley at Furlong which is across the street from the Toll community. Pendot may be able to give you an idea of the traffic or perhaps one of the neighbors who live there. I would recommend you looking at Hertiage as well. Both are good builders but do look at your options if looking at new construction or resale. In any case, make sure that you are represented by a Realtor. I'd be happy to assist you or answer any questions.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors-Lasaka
215-803-3237
215-794-1070
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com