7purple, Home Buyer in 30126

Looking at purchasing a home in Mableton off of Oakdale Rd. How is the commute to Perimeter Mall?

Asked by 7purple, 30126 Thu Aug 5, 2010

Answers

3
If you are interested, I have a 3 BR/2BA in the Grayson Pointe subdivision...Great access to 285 and the commute to Buckhead, Perimeter Mall, and other areas are 20 minutes depending on traffic
A very conservative number would be 30 minutes depending on traffic. You're very close to to 285 and your options are to head south and hit 285 off of Veterans Memorial, or head north, take a quick right on Oak to cut over to South Cobb Drive and access 285 there.

If we can be of assistance, don't hesitate to email me at aaron@SmyrnaVinings.com. We are the local market experts in this area.
Hi 7purple,

Other than moving closer to Perimeter Mall, the Oakdale Rd area of Mableton is ideal for your commute - depending on time of day, I wold guess you are about twenty minutes away. I have helped buyers purchase or build several homes in this area and would be happy to evaluate you deal, the homes structure and assist you in getting the best deal and terms - if there are no serious problems with the property.

The Wise Buyer Program provides over $5000 worth of free home structural and major systems analysis in addition to top buyer representation. There is nothing else like it in Atlanta - with this system you are more informed because you know what you are buying Before you ever submit your offer! That approach has many significant benefits - for more information, see the site below.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or need immediate assistance.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“Know what you’re buying - Before you submit your offer!”