melmckeague, Other/Just Looking in Tucson, AZ

Is this close to public transport? Is this a quiet complex?

Asked by melmckeague, Tucson, AZ Sat Jan 26, 2013

This question was asked from…

Monica Yrigoyen’s answer
Yes, this is close to public transportation. You may want to contact the Property Management Company at 866-725-5902 for more information since they have this listing they would be familiar with the area and the noise level. If you know anyone wanting to buy or sell contact me at

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 27, 2013
thank you so much for the info!
Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hi melmckeague,

The #5 SunTran route goes right down Pima in front of this complex to the UofA.

Quiet is a relative term. It will depend on where you are within the complex and who your neighbors are. If possible, it would be best to visit the specific apartment you want to rent or send a friend to check it out if you aren't in Tucson.

Donna Moulton
Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 27, 2013
You can look up the local bus routes and even see the schedules and routes. Pima is a good sized thorofare ans has lots of traffic. There are also lots of rental agencies that can find rentals on or near transportation routes. I would first get the bus routes in Tucson and then look from there. That way you know how far your daily walk would be from each location. Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 27, 2013
This property does look to be fairly close to the bus lines, close being my opinion. I am not a property manager, you might want to call the property manager who has this listed at:

(866) 725-5902

If this is not the right property, I would suggest contacting a local property management company to help you find a rental, you can review your search criteira with them & see what is avaialble. I have heard great things about Apartment Locators, they handle all kinds of rentals, including homes and etc.

Wish you the best of luck in your search.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
thank you for the fast response :-)
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013

This is located in an East/Central part of town. There are multiple bus stops within a few block of this apartment complex. If you are interested in knowing more about properties for sale in this area feel free to give me a call or drop me an email. Also, it may be cheaper to find a condo in this area, somewhere between 35-50k, before renting. Home loans are very inexpensive and can help you leverage the property to decrease your monthly expenses substantially.

Best of luck,
Michael Shiner.
I agree with Spirit, a local agent that works with rentals will probably be able to help you find the right place and answer your questions. I also had good experience with Apartment Locators. You may want to give them a try. I am not affiliated with them or anything.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700