mgifford, Renter in Mahopac, NY

Is there a bus that goes from Mahopac to White Plains/Harrison in Westchester?

Asked by mgifford, Mahopac, NY Thu Jun 6, 2013

or else I'm looking for a carpool situation.

Answers

2
Basically the answer is no. I owned a home in Mahopac NY for 15 years and my husband worked in the city and he had to drive to the Croton Falls train station.Jefferson Valley is not in Mahopac it is a part of Yorktown and goes into Mohegan lake. Mahopac is over crowded and congested if you attempt to drive through it or into it during the hours of 5-7 pm it will take you a half hour just to get home even though you are in Mahopac. I moved to Brewster NY and their are 2 train station's and never encountered any traffic taxes are lower school district better and you do not have to deal with the Summertime Yahoo's that party till 5am on the lake and when you call the Police they basically inform you to mind your own business because the Yahoo's bring in revenue in the town.Mahopac also does not have a police department. Hope this helped you!
Hi I know for a fact there is a bus from Rt 6 in Jefferson Valley that goes to White Plains. If you have any questions or if I can help you with any real estate needs, please call me 845-490-1803. Donna