d_for_danni, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Is the rental market very good? Or will I have trouble renting my home out as an investment?

Asked by d_for_danni, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jun 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3112316597--Bighorn-Island…

Answers

9
If you price the home properly you should have no problem renting it out. We help investor find tenants all the time. If you need any help please let me know or fill out our form here: http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/property-management--rent…

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
The rental market is excellent! We just rented a home for a client of ours and it rented in 2 days for $1600.00. We had another client last month who wanted to rent his home out in seven hills and that lasted for one day and rented for $2450.00.

Rentals are very much in demand if they are clean and if they come with all appliances.

Good luck and if I can help you, please email me at bzisk@aol.com.

My very best, Becky Zisk
The market is oversaturated with rentas now, I am seeing rental houses on the market so much longer than just a few months ago even, but agaIn it depends on the house, location, how nice it is. You can get those little box homes all day long, but if you have something unique , like maybe a pool, or in a golf community, or a very good family neighborhood you stand a better chance of not just finding a renter but a good renter.

All depends on condition of your property, location and amount of rent you are asking. Please keep in mind that there is good amount of inventory out there for rent at this time.

Paul Pineda
Golden Real Estate Property Management
8335 W. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
702-651-8886 office
702-580-7524 cellular
BEST WAY TO DETERMINE IS BASED ON NUMBERS, NOT OPINIONS THERE ARE CURRENTLY
NEVADA HAS 3464 SINGLE FAMILY RENTAL , 1021 CONDO'S , 89 APARTMENTS ACTIVE ON THE MARKET. AS OF JUNE 11, 2013.

Nadia Lewis
Keller Williams Southern Nevada
VegasCelebRealtor@yahoo.com
(702)-777-9763
Good question! Since the arrival of Hedge Funds & the like, purchasing large numbers of homes, we have seen a slight softening of the rental market. Most of these homes bought in bulk have been cleaned up refurbished & put on the rental market. Since the prices of homes have started to increase-dramatically in Las Vegas-the bulk purchases have slowed down. We should see stabilization in the rental market soon. Buy wise & choose a property manager who truly understands the market so you can maximize the rent & minimize your time on market.
Ron
The rental market is quite robust now...if your home is in good condition, shows well, has good curb appeal and is priced right, it will move quickly. I am a licensed property manager and would love to discuss your specific property and needs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Demi

Demetria Kalfas-Gordon
ABR, GRI, RRG, SRES, REALTOR®
Licensed Property Manager

Urban Element Property Management
Resolution Realty
1050 Indigo Dr., Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89145
(702) 839-2798 direct
demihomes@gmail.com
The rental market is good. Whether you will have trouble rental out your home will only be determined by the condition it is in and what you offer to the tenants. If your rent is too high for the market, you will likely chase theprice don until you get down to where you should be. Hire a good realtor. Your home will move faster with a realtor than without. Offer a generous referral fee to the agent who brings a tenant. Make your home very clean - clean the carpets. Paint the home if it hasn't been painted since before your family moved in. Make sure the appliances work. Have nice curb appeal so that it looks like a place people would want to live when someone drives up to the home. Lastly, if you are smokers, have your home professionally cleaned to get that smell out of the home. By doing all of these things your home should rent quickly. Lastly - HIRE A REALTOR who knows what they are doing and appears on the web with advertising. Myra Gouger / Realtor / Realty ONE / 702-858-9311.
Hello D,

yes of course, the rental market is definetely in a 'good mood' and you should not have trouble to have it rented out!
You can contact me directly below and I'd be glad to assist you with your property to list it for rent, also regarding selling or purchases... let me know.
Bottom line, rental market is in general doing good here in LV!
Call, text or email me!

Warmest regards,

DENNY HEBIBOVICH - REALTOR
REALTY ONE GROUP, INC.
8363 W SUNSET RD #100
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113
CELL: 702-241-6110
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com