Dglyn, Renter in Irvine, CA

Is Sonoma Aisle still an apartment rental community?

Asked by Dglyn, Irvine, CA Fri Jul 13, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3052734672-501-Sonoma-Aisle-Irv…

Answers

3
Hello Dglyn:Yes Sonoma Aisle is still an apartment community. If you are looking for a rental, I can help you find something if you like. I have lists of available prperties for lease.
I a realtor in the Irvine area and have been a realtor in the OC area for over 25 years. WOuld love to talk to you and see if I ca be of help to you in your search.
MartyElliott
Coldwell Banker Platinum Properties
949-202-8056
Martyelliott@att.net -email
Hi Dglyn,
Yes, Sonoma is the Apartment Community in Irvine.
They have four 2 Bedroom floor plans , two 3 Bedroom floor plans and one Town home floor plan.
How many bedrooms do you need? What is your price limit? How soon do you have to move?
Please let me know if you would need more information regarding this Apartment complex or other apartments in Irvine.
I have been living in Irvine more than 25 years and I'll be happy to find you a apartment.

Severcan Naman
Cell : (949) 690-2174
email : severcan@tarbell.com
Yes it is . what are you looking for? How many Bedroom, when is the moving date, the price range. Please give me more details, may be I can help you. Call me at 949-202-6106 or e-mail me at rshah@tarbell.com

Thank You,
Rekha