igoropera, Renter in Orlando, FL

Is Pine Hills and Northwest Orlando good, safe and clean neighborhoods?

Asked by igoropera, Orlando, FL Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

6
Pine Hills is definitely not a good area. I've lived in Orlando for 15years. We call Pine Hills, Crime Hills, there is a record number of crimes in that area than the other boroughs in Orlando. Heading More north or more west out side of pine hills is good as well as south orlando. Hunters Creek , zip code 32837 is south orlando and its priced higher but it was also rated number 20 on a list of top 20 cities to raise a family. I've lived all over Orlando and this is the best area as well as Windermere, Dr. Phillips areas as well.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 19, 2013
some parts of the zip code are better that others. Always visit an area at 3 or 4 different time of the day and on week days and at week ends so that you get a feel for the area before you put in an offer.
alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 18, 2013
I have my business, Climer School of Real Estate, in northwest Orlando. We have been in the Rosemont building at the corner of Rosmund street and N. Orange Blossom Trail for twelve years. It is a safe clean neighborhood.
Pinehills is very ghetto and is not a SAFE community at all. This place is worse than being in downtown Orlando. Crime is out of control in this area. Every night you can count on Pinehills being on the news we just started the New Year and Pinehills already have three murders. This area is very bad. Im not juding them in this area but dont even try moving to this place. Here are some reason Murders are high in this are armed robberies are sky high. Violence is high the School are not to great in this area. Home invasions are high etc. This is a County Zone. Orange County Sheriff has put more cops in the area to try to get a grip on the crime in this area and quicker response times but its just to much happening at the same time in this area. Please for the sake of your safety dont move here. Pinehills is not what it use to be 20 years ago a nice tight knitted community.
I recommend checking with the local crime watch websites for the most up to date information, Realtors are not suppose to give out information about crime stats, etc.
I would not recommend this areas as SAFE